“We”,“Us” and “Our” refers to The Parts Market LTD a company incorporated in England, Company number: 10676455.
“You(r)” referes to you as the user or member.
As a condition of your use of The Parts Market you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters,
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm The Parts Market or any of its users;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their prior consent;
- Shall not disclose their username and password or share them with anybody
- Sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties. It is your responsibility to authenticate any products that you may choose to advertise.
Please be aware that this list is not exhaustive or complete and may be added to or otherwise amended at any time. In additional we reserve the right to refuse any advertisement, announcement or notice in categories not listed above, if they appear, in our complete discretion, to be unsuitable for whatever reason.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to The Parts Market and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We also reserve the right to deny, cancel or suspend your membership without prior notice or explanation.
The user agrees to comply with all laws and regulations in relation to the use of the website. Furthermore, the user is responsible for providing accurate and correct details upon registration and will amend the details if applicable.
You are solely responsible for actions taken on The Parts Market using your username and password to access the website, whether that be you or a third party, regardless where it was with or without your consent or knowledge.
If the user believes that their log in details have been compromised, the user must contact us immediately. We will provide you with an alternative log in/Password, although we reserve our absolute discretion to restrict or terminate your use of the website as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to decrease or increase monthly membership fees and listing allowances at any time without notice. Membership with The Parts Market requires you to be 18 years old or over. Subscription is a month to month basis, you are entitled to cancel your subscription via email providing you give us 30 days’ notice.
The Parts Market does not review postings and does not handle money for transactions between users. As most of the content on The Parts Market comes from users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s on offer. It is your responsibility to contact the product seller and clarify the terms of sale with the seller such as the condition, warranty, postage/collection arrangements.